Davy Davis v. James CassinUnited States. Circuit Court (District of Columbia) - Washington (D.C.)
Claim for Freedom MadeBorn Free
- Davy Davis v. James Cassin. Fugitive Slave Broadside (June 15, 1809)
- Davy Davis v. James Cassin. Summons of James Cassin (June 17, 1809)
- Davy Davis v. James Cassin. Petition for Freedom (June 17, 1809)
Attorney for Plaintiff(s):
- Boyd, Washington
- Brent, William, 1774-1848
- Calvert, Major
- Cassin, James
- Cranch, William, 1769-1855
- Davis, Davy
- Griffith, Samuel G.
- Lee, Edmund J.